The unparalleled quality of Hawai'i Pacific University's (HPU) Online Graduate Degree Programs equips students with a world-class education to prepare them for their professional careers. Our diverse faculty and student body, along with small class size, creates a unique, intimate learning experience exclusive to HPU. The student-centered approach of our Online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Online Master of Arts in Organizational Change (MA/OC) degree programs provides students with the relevant instruction and individual attention essential for success.
HPU's Online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program will help you get ahead in today's global marketplace through a strong, in-depth curriculum that balances core courses with electives, providing a solid business education while allowing you to specialize. The rigorous program will immerse you in leading-edge technology and modern business and management principles, designed to give you the knowledge and experience to lead, innovate, and succeed.
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Information Systems
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Organizational Change and Development
The online M.B.A. program at Hawai'i Pacific University requires 42 credit hours of graduate work. In addition, prerequisite courses up to 9 credits in business subjects may be required.
The curriculum is organized into:
- 8 core courses (24 credit hours)
- 3 seminar courses (3 credit hours)
- 3 elective courses (9 credit hours)
- 2 capstone courses (6 credit hours)
HPU's Online Master of Arts in Organizational Change (MA/OC) degree program is specially designed to provide business leaders with the tools they need to continually realign their organizations to evolving strategic visions, missions, and goals critical to short-term performance. Students will attain a solid foundation in the theory and practice of organizational design and behavior. In addition, they will develop the ability to critically evaluate the effectiveness of various change and development models and methods in both global and local contexts.
The online MA/OC program emphasizes:
- Implementation (including implementation of an actual program of change in an organization)
- Application of change methods such as continuous improvement and performance management.
- Design innovations for organizational culture change
HPU's Online MA/OC program requires 42 credit hours of graduate work:
- PSOC Core Classes (27 credit hours)
- Non-PSOC Core Classes (9 credit hours)
- Capstone Classes (6 credit hours)